CBD-ME Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds also known as Hemp hearts are highly nutritious, nutty and delicious.
These ready to eat hemp seeds have the shell fully removed, leaving the soft middle of the seed known as the hemp heart. Hemp Seeds are jam-packed with nutritional goodness.
Benefits of Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds (Hemp Hearts) include:
- High in Fibre
- Great source of protein
- Rich in Omega-3, 6, and 9 and essential fatty acids
- Great for Vegans, vegetarians and those on a plant-based diet.
Ways to use shelled hemp seeds:
- Add to porridge or smoothies.
- Make your own Hemp milk.
- Make your own hemp seed butter.
- Sprinkle on salads, cereals Soups & stir-fries for a boost in protein.
- Add to baking and bread making.
- Enjoy on their own as a healthy snack.
They are a complete vegan protein source, providing all the essential amino acids.
Hemp seeds also have the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 essential fatty acids and are extremely rich in minerals.
They can also be easily blended in filtered water to make an instant nutritious raw hemp milk!
|Nutritional Value – Hulled Hemp Seeds||100g|
|Total energetic value||1753kJ / 424kcal|
|– fatty acids||3.0g|
|– Monounsaturated fats||30g|
|– polyunsaturated fats||24.4g|
|of which Omega-3||6.4g|
|ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||6.1g|
|SDA (stearidonic acid)||0.3g|
|of which Omega-6||18.0g|
|LA (linolenic acid)||16.8g|
|GLA (gamma-linoleic acid)||1.2g|
CBD-ME care for the environment that’s why we use sustainable packaging
- Fully compostable pouch (including ziplock)
- 100% biodegradable
- Ziplock to re-open and helps to keep the product fresh for longer